Emily Laugle, Owner and Board Certified Massage Therapist, has been a massage therapist since 2011. She believes in Bio-Individuality, where every body is different and, therefore, uses a personalized approach for each individual to meet the clients specific needs. She is also a B.E.S.T. and Spiritual B.E.S.T. Practitioner, a Certified Facilitator of The Energy Codes®, based on the work of Dr. Sue Morter and a MBG Certified Health Coach.
Inspired by an upbringing centered in natural health and well-being, Emily pursued her passion of helping others become well by completing massage school. She helps men and women ages 35+ looking for relaxation or those working to overcome serious injuries, chronic stress, anxiety and emotional traumas. Emily specializes in a variety of bodywork modalities, energy work, aromatherapy, and nutrition. She has extensive experience in working with Professional Athletes, Music Artists, Healthcare Professionals, Business Executives and CEO's . She is committed to providing a new direction for healing chronic conditions and restoring harmony in the body. The acronym she likes to use to describe her massage/bodywork sessions is with the acronym F.I.T. (Firm, Intentional and Therapeutic).
When Emily isn't working with clients, she enjoys spending time with her son, Dace, family and friends. She enjoys traveling, making aromatherapy candles, trying new healthy recipes and continues to stay curious about bettering her health and well-being. Her current goal she's working on is becoming a Nationally Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC).
She has additional training and certifications in:
- Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Therapy which is a total body cross-fiber treatment which encourages corrective changes in the muscles on a cellular level.
- Bio-Energetics Synchronization Technique - B.E.S.T. and Spiritual B.E.S.T. which is a gentle, natural healing technique designed to redirect the body to its inherent self-healing and self-regulating state.
- The Energy Codes®, based on the work of Dr. Sue Morter, which is a 7-step system to awaken your spirit, heal your body and live your best life
- Myofascial Release, The John F. Barnes' Approach® which is a technique that focuses on the connective tissue that is crucial to the health and proper function of muscles designed for active people.
- MBG Health Coaching which helps to support clients on their journey towards improving health and reaching well-being goals.
- Functional Nutrition Mentorship which helps guide clients in making healthier food choices that fit with their lifestyle and health needs.
- Advanced concepts for the Head, Neck, and Shoulders which combines craniosacral, neuromuscular and fascial release to improve therapeutic outcomes.
- Lumbo-pelvic Hip Complex Disorders which addresses chronic back and neck pain, hamstring tendinopathy, psoas pain, sacroiliac dysfunctions, and more.
- Quantum Dynamics Chromolite Therapy which effectively reduces pain, balances the nervous system and releases energetic blockages resulting from emotional or physical stressors by use of color light therapy.
- Aromatherapy which is the practice and use of certified pure-therapeutic grade essential oils.
MT# 21304635 | BCTMB# 620346-12